Thursday, September 11, 2014

You're a bit old

I play a lot of League of Legends, and most of the time, the subject of me being female never comes up if I'm not on voice. Every now and then, a player decides I'm a girl and all sorts of interesting shenanigans ensue.

I was chatting with a new buddy of mine, someone I really like because he is REALLY freaking good at the game. That means I don't have to work as hard to look good when I play. We got to talking about the massive drama in my industry and being a woman in the gaming industry. Things got pretty hilarious fast.



He got worried later that he'd offended me since I let him know I was happily married, but honestly,  how can I be offended? Here's some kid who just wanted to give me a compliment in the only way he knew how. So even though I am "a buit old", I'll take it!


No comments: