Thursday, September 18, 2014

So Many Drafts!

I start so many posts that I never finish. They break down into a few different categories:




  1. Way too rambling
  2. Extremely political
  3. Ranting
I never finish those posts because by the time I'm half way through, I don't want to share my thoughts anymore. I'm a pretty private person most times, and also, when I write while upset, I tend to try to persuade people to my way of thinking. Ultimately, I don't want people to be as upset as I am when I write some of these posts. Thus, I end up not sharing them. 

Still, that means that I am writing most days but not completing a lot of my posts. I don't know what that says about me, but I'm going to finish this one and get it posted for sure. I hope to have some more substantive material up soon!

No comments: